This page will be where I (will) put the notes of books that I read. I got the idea from Derek Sivers (whose notes you should definitely check out!) I’ll update this as I go along.
Tears We Cannot Stop: A Sermon to White America by Michael Eric Dyson
ISBN: 1250135990 Year Published: 2017 Read: Jan 2017
Adventures in the Screen Trade by William Goldman
ISBN: 9780446391177 Year Published: 1983 Read: May 2016
Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart by Gordon Livingston
ISBN: 1569244197 Year Published: 2004 Read: September 2016
- The Courage to Follow
- How to Study Physics
- Something there is that doesn’t love a wall
- Waiting for the money
- Angel Kristi Williams
- Respect The Ripple
- A Reading Challenge
- When Old Poems Feel New Again
- Wrestling with the Angel
- Who gets to tell the story?
- Regarding Election Day
- The Future of Storytelling Festival (Part I)
- Worth Reading: Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart
- Saul Zaentz Incubator Here I Come
- If “Celebrate” Isn’t Part of the Plan, then the Project has Failed.
Tagsadvice aesthetics Art Books education Facebook Fear Fiction Film Fitzgerald food Hemingway Investing John Berger Johns Hopkins Literacy literary Literature non-ficiton Northrop Frye Personal Philip Roth Philosophy Poetics Poetry point of view Politics Publishing Reading Reddit Robert Frost Saul Zaentz Screenwriting Story Tarkovsky Teaching techniques The Great Gatsby The New Yorker Theory unwritten Virtual reality W.G. Sebald Writers writing