So this is what I am doing now. It’s partly a tool for reflecting on my priorities and partly a cool way to share what I am into with friends. You should keep one too. So as of the week of February 17th, 2018
- I am in post-production with a 360 project on the Students of BSA
I am producing a 5 minute animation entitled Morphe.I wrote the thing and now a lot of people are working much harder than me at making it come to life. So grateful!
- I am proof reading Revision 4 of When We Fall and getting ready to go look for funding
- I am teaching Foundations of Visual Storytelling to the first class at BSA
- I am
NOTreading All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy
- I am teaching at the School of Education at Johns Hopkins
- I am developing a movie about skateboarding in Grand Prairie, Alberta with a friend I met on Reddit.
- I am secretly, slowly writing a novel.
“If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything.”
― Miyamoto Musashi
- Crummy Member Benefits: Get Checks with the NRA Logo
- Nintendo Labo: Gaming Gets Its Learn on
- The Big Influences of 2017
- A Vision of Things to Come (Update #1)
- The Courage to Follow
- How to Study Physics
- Something there is that doesn’t love a wall
- Waiting for the money
- Angel Kristi Williams
- Respect The Ripple
- A Reading Challenge
- When Old Poems Feel New Again
- Wrestling with the Angel
- Who gets to tell the story?
- Regarding Election Day
Tagsadvice aesthetics Art Books education Facebook Fear Fiction Film Fitzgerald food Hemingway Investing John Berger Johns Hopkins Literacy literary Literature non-ficiton Northrop Frye Personal Philip Roth Philosophy Poetics Poetry point of view Politics Publishing Reading Reddit Robert Frost Saul Zaentz Screenwriting Story Tarkovsky Teaching techniques The Great Gatsby The New Yorker Theory unwritten Virtual reality W.G. Sebald Writers writing