So this is what I am doing now. It’s partly a tool for reflecting on my priorities and partly a cool way to share what I am into with friends. You should keep one too. So as of the week of October 9th, 2017
- I am developing a VR project on the Students of BSA and the neighborhoods of Baltimore
- I am proof reading Revision 4 of When We Fall and getting ready to go look for funding
- I am teaching Foundations of Visual Storytelling to the first class at BSA
- I am NOT reading
- I am teaching at the School of Education at Johns Hopkins
- I am developing a movie about skateboarding in Grand Prairie, Alberta with a friend I met on Reddit.
- I am secretly, slowly writing a novel
IN SHORT I AM DOING TOO MUCH!
“If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything.”
― Miyamoto Musashi
- The Courage to Follow
- How to Study Physics
- Something there is that doesn’t love a wall
- Waiting for the money
- Angel Kristi Williams
- Respect The Ripple
- A Reading Challenge
- When Old Poems Feel New Again
- Wrestling with the Angel
- Who gets to tell the story?
- Regarding Election Day
- The Future of Storytelling Festival (Part I)
- Worth Reading: Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart
- Saul Zaentz Incubator Here I Come
- If “Celebrate” Isn’t Part of the Plan, then the Project has Failed.
Tagsadvice aesthetics Art Books education Facebook Fear Fiction Film Fitzgerald food Hemingway Investing John Berger Johns Hopkins Literacy literary Literature non-ficiton Northrop Frye Personal Philip Roth Philosophy Poetics Poetry point of view Politics Publishing Reading Reddit Robert Frost Saul Zaentz Screenwriting Story Tarkovsky Teaching techniques The Great Gatsby The New Yorker Theory unwritten Virtual reality W.G. Sebald Writers writing