The Founders (2011) 44 min (http://www.thefoundersproject.com/) The story of how a group of passionate Baltimoreans came to together to build one of the finest pre-professional art high schools in the nation. Narrated by Maria Broom of HBO’s The Wire, Music by Michael Gary, Co-Directed with Bea Bufrahi.
- “The Sluice.” Baltimore Review. Winter (2009): Print. Laura Miller is desperate to overcome her bullying brother. How far is she willing to go?
- “The Death of Tarzan.” Potomac Review. Winter (2009): n. page. Print. A father forces his son to keep vigil over the death of the family dog.
- “The Synchronist.” Hobo Pancakes. (Spring 2015): online An Italian voice over artist reminisces his most treasured role.
- “About My Father.” 2012 A man recalls the terrible events that shaped his father.
- “The Gift: A Prologue to Appalachian Spring” performed at the Baltimore School for the Arts: May 2013” The story of three great collaborators: Martha Graham, Aaron Copeland, and Isamu Noguchi.
- When We Fall, 107 pp. 2018, selected for the Saul Zaentz Incubator at Johns Hopkins University The police shooting of a boy in Baltimore ignites a riot and love affair between a Black Mormon woman and the white political aide in charge of containing the story.
- “Defenders of the Faith: How Community Reading Programs are Changing the Way We Read.” Baltimore Review. Summer (2009): Print.
- “The Artist as Narrative in Secondary Education.” 34th Annual Conference on Social Theory, Politics, and the Arts. University of Baltimore. Baltimore. 18 Oct 2008. Address.
- Crummy Member Benefits: Get Checks with the NRA Logo
- Nintendo Labo: Gaming Gets Its Learn on
- The Big Influences of 2017
- A Vision of Things to Come (Update #1)
- The Courage to Follow
- How to Study Physics
- Something there is that doesn’t love a wall
- Waiting for the money
- Angel Kristi Williams
- Respect The Ripple
- A Reading Challenge
- When Old Poems Feel New Again
- Wrestling with the Angel
- Who gets to tell the story?
- Regarding Election Day
Tagsadvice aesthetics Art Books education Facebook Fear Fiction Film Fitzgerald food Hemingway Investing John Berger Johns Hopkins Literacy literary Literature non-ficiton Northrop Frye Personal Philip Roth Philosophy Poetics Poetry point of view Politics Publishing Reading Reddit Robert Frost Saul Zaentz Screenwriting Story Tarkovsky Teaching techniques The Great Gatsby The New Yorker Theory unwritten Virtual reality W.G. Sebald Writers writing