So, what do you do? *
- I teach screenwriting at the Charles C.Baum Film and Visual Storytelling Department at the Baltimore School for the Arts.
- I am a Saul Zaentz Fellow at Johns Hopkins University.
- I write stories, screenplays, make movies, and help others do the same.
- I blog irregularly.
- I am originally from New York, but now live in Baltimore.
- Here’s the bio I send to people who request it, and the CV.
- But really, I can be doing none of this at any given moment.
- See what I am doing now.
- Nintendo Labo: Gaming Gets Its Learn on
- The Big Influences of 2017
- A Vision of Things to Come
- The Courage to Follow
- How to Study Physics
- Something there is that doesn’t love a wall
- Waiting for the money
- Angel Kristi Williams
- Respect The Ripple
- A Reading Challenge
- When Old Poems Feel New Again
- Wrestling with the Angel
- Who gets to tell the story?
- Regarding Election Day
- The Future of Storytelling Festival (Part I)
Tagsadvice aesthetics Art Books education Facebook Fear Fiction Film Fitzgerald food Hemingway Investing John Berger Johns Hopkins Literacy literary Literature non-ficiton Northrop Frye Personal Philip Roth Philosophy Poetics Poetry point of view Politics Publishing Reading Reddit Robert Frost Saul Zaentz Screenwriting Story Tarkovsky Teaching techniques The Great Gatsby The New Yorker Theory unwritten Virtual reality W.G. Sebald Writers writing