So…I hate when people suggest that I read a Self-Help book. But this is a good one. I mean it. Gordon Livingston is a fine writer with measured opinions and a great deal of life experience Read my book notes on Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart and think about giving it a read.
- The Courage to Follow
- How to Study Physics
- Something there is that doesn’t love a wall
- Waiting for the money
- Angel Kristi Williams
- Respect The Ripple
- A Reading Challenge
- When Old Poems Feel New Again
- Wrestling with the Angel
- Who gets to tell the story?
- Regarding Election Day
- The Future of Storytelling Festival (Part I)
- Worth Reading: Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart
- Saul Zaentz Incubator Here I Come
- If “Celebrate” Isn’t Part of the Plan, then the Project has Failed.
Tagsadvice aesthetics Art Books education Facebook Fear Fiction Film Fitzgerald food Hemingway Investing John Berger Johns Hopkins Literacy literary Literature non-ficiton Northrop Frye Personal Philip Roth Philosophy Poetics Poetry point of view Politics Publishing Reading Reddit Robert Frost Saul Zaentz Screenwriting Story Tarkovsky Teaching techniques The Great Gatsby The New Yorker Theory unwritten Virtual reality W.G. Sebald Writers writing